top of page
We are happy you chose us!


Send us the duration and date of your stay and we will check the avaibility


The conditions are found in the prices section.


The tourist tax is raised by the town of Freudenstadt and amounts to €2.80. You will receive a guest card which grants you

free access to regional public transport.


Please note that Freudenstadt has two train stations. The Apartment is located near Freudenstadt Hauptbahnhof  (Freudenstadt Central Station)



















When booking, 25% of the rental price are due, the other 75% are to be transfered within 14 days. If not, the booking looses its validity.

We recommend travel cancellation insurance. 


At arrival, a deposit of €100 is raised. If the Apartment is left damageless, the deposit will be fully refunded.

bottom of page